When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iron Man 2 Watches

lhooq

Saw this tonight. Liked it, but not as much as the first one. Anyway...

***SPOILER SPACE--In case you don't want to know even the most inconsequential bits of the movie***

There's a scene in which Stark's getting dressed for an event and is being helped by his new assistant. She asks him which of his watches he wants to wear. He says something like, "Brown strap, gold face... Bring them over here." WISs in the audience salivate like Pavlov's dogs at the sight of Scarlett Johansson carrying a large, wooden watch case over to RDJ. Hell, this is multi-billionaire Tony Stark's watch collection we're about to see! So they exchange some glances, a few double-entendres, then RDJ says, "I'll take the Jaeger." Cut to the next scene.

WE NEVER GET TO SEE HIS WATCHES! YOU SUCK, JON FAVREAU!!! There's another scene where Stark pays a roadside strawberry vendor with a watch, but there's no close-up. I read that JLC placed an AMVOX3 Tourbillion in Iron Man 2, but I wager they got more bang for their buck with the Batman Forever Reverso.

Good movie, but big disappointment for watch fans!

I saw some clips for this and It looks cool as hell. "Ironman" by Black Sabbath Is perfect for this movie,or so It seems. :thumbsupsmileyanim: I usally dont get to excited about watches In movies, It's rare that you can even see what kind of watch It Is :unsure: thanks