When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega 'bond' Watch Updates

r11co

I am sooooooooooo sorry, but I don't get the point of your post.

Are you selling a dial, or what?

Sooo sorry. I've kind of made it my thing here to keep people abreast of the 007 watch scene. Apologies to people who haven't been following my posts on the subject here and over in old RWG.

PS. The blatant product placement line in the new movie regarding Rolex and Omega watches has been removed from the final script. Original screenwriters Purvis and Wade put it there, but (Oscar winner and re-drafter) Paul Haggis took it out....

Me too also!

(Shhh, but one of our dealers told me by email there's one on the way.....)

r11c0-

I won't say a word to anyone ( :D ), but when are the new 45mm POs supposed to come out?

BTW - What is the new grand total of PO versions that have come out since day 1? 5? 7? 15 ?!?!?

I won't say a word to anyone ( :D ), but when are the new 45mm POs supposed to come out?

BTW - What is the new grand total of PO versions that have come out since day 1? 5? 7? 15 ?!?!?

I didn't get a date, just an indication that a 22mm rubber strap was being developed for the new case. All previous rubber strapped rep PO's have used the 20mm strap designed for the standard Seamaster.

I'm actually hoping to just get a case, crystal and strap and swapping in the movement from my 45 Asian as it is still the best dial and movement combo out there for large size PO (correct hand length, best print and proper beat).

As for the versions of PO - ask yourself how many Subs there have been... :blink:

Edited by r11co