When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

rep watch repair in uk?

catboy

can anyone recommend someone to do a couple of repairs on my watch for me in the uk? i just reipped the crown out on my trouser pocket and don't want to bugger it up trying to do it myself :black_eye:

also, i could do with someone to fit dial/hands to a movement for me so if there's one person who could do both of these jobs i'd appreciate any recommendations!.. prefer in the uk, but EU should be ok too

hope someone can help

regards

ben

There's no-one specific person on the boards who does rep work in the UK, but you may be able to find a local watchsmith who is sympathetic to your needs if you say that you've got a watch that is broken and you think it's only cheap but it has sentimental value :)

Failing that, I think Domi or Bricciola (I think that's how you spell it) on here are in the EU and are well regarded. Other than that you have the Zigmeister in Canada, but his waiting lists are quite long!

There's no-one specific person on the boards who does rep work in the UK, but you may be able to find a local watchsmith who is sympathetic to your needs if you say that you've got a watch that is broken and you think it's only cheap but it has sentimental value :)

Failing that, I think Domi or Bricciola (I think that's how you spell it) on here are in the EU and are well regarded. Other than that you have the Zigmeister in Canada, but his waiting lists are quite long!

Francisco and Hi-Jack are both EXCELLENT modders located here in spain. I can personally vouch for Francisco's work. He's awesome! :thumbsupsmileyanim: