When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy Seamaster UPO strap holder pins?

TheH

Hello,

Im not sure what is the correct name of the pins that hold the strap and/ or bracelet to the case of the watch, but they all broke on my 2 Omegas, one UPO and one 45mm lite.

I'm wondering where can I buy them? They seem to be very fragile and were already kinda bend when I got my new Omegas, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

You're after springbars, and those should be fairly easy to source. I don't recall what size is needed for the 45mm PO, but I believe that model should have 22mm lugs, depending on the version you have.

Not sure that I have any on hand in that size, but if I do, I can send you a couple sets...

Thanks for the quick reply, this is what I found on the web about the springbar size :

( 3/4" (~19mm) with Omega bracelets and their 13/16" (~20mm) with Omega straps. The 20s seem a tad long with the bracelet tolerance).

Do you have those sizes? I got 2 rubber straps 2 steal bracelet and 1 leather strap, I'm almost sure both the UPO and the lite version of it takes the same springbars.

If you do have them, how much and where do you ship from? I'm in California.

Thanks!

I've gota few that would work with 20mm lugs, however the uPO's lugs measure 22mm if I am not mistaken. Just to clarify, the uPO is the larger, 45mm case.

I am also US based; if you want to try them, the springbars would be gratis (just let me know where to mail them via PM). Or, you can order an assortment from Ofrei that would be inclusive of multiple sizes. This would ensure that you get at least a few of what you need and then some...

I just bought some 22 mm by 1.8 mm (thicker) spring bars for my black rubber strap from Amazon. Eliminated the gap problem.

I took pictures, but I'll get around to posting them later. Nice and tight fit now. Took about 35 minutes to get the strap on though.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, that's good to know, I did ordered a few from Ofrei, I will try them tomorrow.

Why did it took that long to get the strap on?

I have a rubber and leather one plus the bracelet.

I just bought some 22 mm by 1.8 mm (thicker) spring bars for my black rubber strap from Amazon. Eliminated the gap problem.

I took pictures, but I'll get around to posting them later. Nice and tight fit now. Took about 35 minutes to get the strap on though.

By the way, could you show me which ones did you buy from amazon?

Thanks!