When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Finished Upgrading A 177h

vaccum

Well just finished installing the new cannon pin and C-3 superlummed hands on this

pam 177h ....here is a quick pic...........enjoy!

118218-22179.jpg

UPDATE

Well I just relumed this dial with superlumi :D this one is for the 177h... take a look at this quick pic...

I will post more pics tommorow time to go to bed :p

Cheers, vaccum

118218-22180.jpg

other than the lume, what does the davidson hand set give you?

i'm waiting for my palp crown to send it off it be modded - i have a davidson dial (with the better "swiss made" positioning and superlume) crown davidson crystal.

hands are already superlumed - should be Grrrrrrreat (sorry just was reading the pirate thread)

other than the lume, what does the davidson hand set give you?

i'm waiting for my palp crown to send it off it be modded - i have a davidson dial (with the better "swiss made" positioning and superlume) crown davidson crystal.

hands are already superlumed - should be Grrrrrrreat (sorry just was reading the pirate thread)

Satisfaction :blink:

A couple of points:

1. Vacuum, if you offer this service to people in the US, you could make a killing. These boards are full of people looking for this type of service. You would have no shortage of customers, and soon you would be making your own waiting list.

Give it some thought, it could be fun and lucrative.

2. When are the palp crowns due in? I'm following the thread elsewhere, and I placed an early order, I just haven't heard anything definite.

Z.

A couple of points:

1. Vacuum, if you offer this service to people in the US, you could make a killing. These boards are full of people looking for this type of service. You would have no shortage of customers, and soon you would be making your own waiting list.

Give it some thought, it could be fun and lucrative.

2. When are the palp crowns due in? I'm following the thread elsewhere, and I placed an early order, I just haven't heard anything definite.

Z.

Hi thanks for your words. Last time I talked with Palp he told me that the hands will be shipped later this week or early next week. I am waiting for the crown to finish my 177h.

cheers, vaccum

Hi thanks for your words. Last time I talked with Palp he told me that the hands will be shipped later this week or early next week. I am waiting for the crown to finish my 177h.

cheers, vaccum

Hey, it's the truth!

I can't wait for that Palp crown... it's going to transform the look of that new 63 I've got coming in. Then it's lume time.

Vaccum, can you relume non-sandwich dials and hands?

Hey, it's the truth!

I can't wait for that Palp crown... it's going to transform the look of that new 63 I've got coming in. Then it's lume time.

Vaccum, can you relume non-sandwich dials and hands?

The hands are no problem, but the dial...I don't feel comfortable working on it for others. I am working on some dials to gain more confidence. I know I will get to that point. As a Mechanical ENG I learned to do things one way....the right way.

cheers, vaccum