When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter Diver Tech Seal v2

wisrep2010

Hi folks,

I just received a couple of watches that I am totally excited about - first up is my Graham Chronofighter Diver Tech Seal v2 from Angus :thumbsupsmileyanim:

This has to be one if the best out of the box replicas right now - there are some minor issues that I hope can be fixed:

• Lume at 12 o'clock index unevenly applied/interrupted - hoping the reluming will fix this
  • Lever slightly loose - I know this can be fixed with a washer
  • Minute subdial hand at 9 o'clock resets perfectly but seems to have some play since it moves about 1/3 of a second when I move the watch

Other than that it is close to perfect - Here are the things that I particularly like:

• Perfect case - no sharp edges!
    • Stunning CF dial
    • PVD on the bezel is perfect
    • Bezel is very tight and aligns perfectly
    • Nice rubber strap, be it with a strong plastic smell, but much better and deeper "Graham" lettering than on my Graham Oversize Commando TI
    • AR is very good, again much better than on my Graham Oversize Commando TI that only seems to have a blue tint to it, but no real AR

I had the watch on my watchtimer and the results were so and so - average deviation between positions was +19.2 sec/day and the Amlitude was only 210 degrees, which indicates a poorly oiled movement or another issue - this will hopefully be taken care of with a full service of the movement.

Enough said - now on to the pictures! :)

4611063136_2399749cb1_o.jpg

4610453951_05c060cd9d_o.jpg

4611063186_6168e9efda_o.jpg

4610454007_807ba029d9_o.jpg

And here is the strap - you will see what I was referring to earlier when you compare it to the Commando TI strap

4610454045_09dfba84b5_o.jpg

...some lume shots - I played around with taking 2 pictures - one in the dark and one with light and than overlayed them B)

4611063108_7150b586ab_o.jpg

4610453835_7f2ce47511_o.jpg

and finally the wrist shots:

4613164154_0b7d757597_o.jpg

4613164214_987580424f_o.jpg

4613164420_c5dbb279ce_o.jpg

Ok, that's it for now - hope you enjoyed my post? Stay tuned for posts of my other new watches (Graham Oversize Commando TI, Rolex Double Red Seadweller and Rolex Red Sub meter first)

I just got a similar Graham myself. Mine is the standard V2 Diver (no PVD). The lever is a bit sharp scrapes my arm, but I'm getting used to it.

My trigger is a bit loose too. Is there a tutorial somewhere for this washer mod???

My bezel is also a bit loose. I read somewhere that it can be removed and tightened. Anyone know exactly how???

I just got a similar Graham myself. Mine is the standard V2 Diver (no PVD). The lever is a bit sharp scrapes my arm, but I'm getting used to it.

My trigger is a bit loose too. Is there a tutorial somewhere for this washer mod???

My bezel is also a bit loose. I read somewhere that it can be removed and tightened. Anyone know exactly how???

I have seem it somewhere - but I can't find it anymore :wounded1:

I love these Grahams!

your pics are amazing!

which one do you prefer?

Thanks - I prefer the Tech Seal - there is just something about the polished SS, PVD and CF dial that makes it pop more than the Commando :D

Guys, no need to use washers. All you have to do is file the hollow cylindrical tube that goes inside the lever/trigger. It is a little longer than it should, that's why the lever has a little play.

wisrep2010: congrats on both the watch(es) and the review(s)/picture(s).

And I agree that the Tech Seal is an amazing watch. Allow me to link you to my Tech Seal on a different strap: http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=98090&highlight=Tech+Seal

fab pics

thanks - appreciate that!

Grrr, so close to buying one of those! Thanks for the bait... er pics. :)

Happy to be of help...aehh temptation :whistling:

Thank you for the review. I have been eying this one for quite a while now.

go for it - I wore it today and absolutely love it - despite its size it is very comfortable

Guys, no need to use washers. All you have to do is file the hollow cylindrical tube that goes inside the lever/trigger. It is a little longer than it should, that's why the lever has a little play.

And I agree that the Tech Seal is an amazing watch. Allow me to link you to my Tech Seal on a different strap: http://www.repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=98090&highlight=Tech+Seal

thanks Astro - yours looks great on that orange/red strap :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 10 months later...

i cant get the nut to looosen/unscrew for the life of me

any hint guys?

• 2 weeks later...