When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Skyland V3 Grey dial

Navitimer

I was just gonna post what Mickey said... Consider croco grain leather too, i still love Lani's grey croco grain HKTAN... I'm waiting for my gen Pro diver to arrive... But i still love the weight of the Pro 2 on my wrist...

wow, these watches really look great! unfortunatly these are too big for my wrist, so can not pull it off.......

enjoy your beauty!

You gotta try to find out.. i've got a 6 3/4" wrist and i'd like to think it fits nicely on my wrist as well... Just might look a litter chunkier.. my wife says its more macho (Gasp! i have to rely on my Skyland to look more macho.. sigh, time to hit the gym)

DSC_5288.jpg

Congratulations on a great pick up! I admit, it looks good on leather, but I still think these BIG breits belong on a bracelet......:)

Hah. I was not liking the rubber strap at all when I got mine...and now I wear it with it all the time.

Congrats. The beauty of this watch is it is surprisingly versatile. It's the little black dress of the watch world...except that it's half-a-pound of steel in grey... :p

Hah. I was not liking the rubber strap at all when I got mine...and now I wear it with it all the time.

Congrats. The beauty of this watch is it is surprisingly versatile. It's the little black dress of the watch world...except that it's half-a-pound of steel in grey... :p

I've got my gen pro diver on the way.... that'll halve the weight of my skyland and hopefully double the wrist time... So afraid i'd bang my skyland or drag it along some wall.... My Sinn on the other hand is dying to be banged up :)

The pro-diver looks awesome...gotta get one. Post some pics when you get it. I've never actually seen a Sinn in person. Maybe I should check them out...

Sure Toad.. waiting for my macro lens then i can do some proper photography review of my Sinn... and my skyland on pro diver..