When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Invasion Of Sweden!

Chronus

I hope so, the only Swedish girls I've seen around are brunettes but with lovely blue eyes :wub:

Only this week to get through and this time next week I'll be in a club full of Swedish girls :p

Gotta decide on which watch(es) to take as well. I usually take a Timex quartz in case I go in a pool or sauna or jacuzzi (preferably with one of those beautiful Swedish blondes :bleh: )

At the moment I am thinking Omega SMP Chrono titanium, but may take a PAM (probably 036) along with some straps :thumbsupsmileyanim:

My experience so far was that girls are more interested into PAMs than any other watches. Because they look different than a regular watch and are somehow stylish in their eyes. They would probably not notice an Omega, but definetly a PAM! Almost all the compliments/questions about watches I got from girls were about pams!

Good idea!

Fitmic has told me R*lx's are common there and everyone thinks they are fake anyway. I'll have to decide on which PAM. Maybe I'll take an Omega GMT for the day and a PAM for the evening :Jumpy:

Anyone help me decide which PAMs:

Ones which will fit on a bracelet I already have-

I guess that leaves the 036 as a non-bracelet watch ... although I am likely to take that!

One more day to go and I'm going out to Stockholm :1a:

Feel a little apprehensive for some reason. Guess i'm a little under the weather with a little cold. Hope it clears up by Friday!

I just got back from Stockholm. In some ways a surreal experience as I had a cold develop the night before, and didnt go to a single club! Weird that people are prepared to queue for hours outside a club, I don't remember the last time that happened in London!

Got to meet fitmic :1a: Very nice guy, and definitely likes drinking and bars ;)

I may even go back there for my birthday in a couple of months - fitmic gave me and my friend a great idea :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Anyway I'm tired, will have a quick look around and eat dinner.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'll find out more and talk to fitmic when he is not watching Djurgarden! :bounce:

Should be good, I'll be able to give everyone a review if it works out. :group:

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks for the email with that info. Didn't go to those places you mentioned though. Should have gone to the clubs you mentioned, but queues are so long there! Crazy!