When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What is the best Tourbillon replica?

gran

So what is the very best Tourbillon replica around?

It seems there are at least 3 different true Tourbillion movements in replicas...from PTS and from Sea-gull and maybe other chinese factories as well

Personally I am considering getting the central tourbillion such as the AP pictured partly because of the size also the JLC is quite nice me thinks..both 42mm size me thinks

I would especially like input from anyone who has this replica:

AP Jules Audemars Flying Tourbillon ...strange name when it is a central Tourbillion :g:

APJulesTourb1b.jpg

It likely has the a PTS 3900-series calibre in it. A dual mainspring centre-axis tourbillon movement. Power reserve 60 hours. 28,800bph escapement. Made by Hangzhou Watch Company

Happy Timekeeping

Gunnar :drinks:

I will really like to get some more input about youre Experiencs with true Tourbillon containing reps... :drinks:

Movement info:

The PTS 3900 tourbillon (Hangzhou Watch Co) has double-mainspring found in at least one AP replica. There is also a PTS 3310 tourbillon (maybe this is in the JLC regulateur replica?) and a Dixmont-Guangzhou DG81 (also sold by PTS Resources)has auto-winding (which should produce much the same effect by keeping the mainspring at optimum tension so long as the watch is worn). Sea-Gull has the ST80 tourbillon (and Sea-Gull ST8007SA). The ST80 is also available with auto-winding...more?

• 2 months later...