When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AD Style Wall Clocks?

vikkyrob

Guys

I saw these on Ebay and the guy has this description of the Omega:

"It is not a catalog item, and is not available for public purchase as a brand new clock through any retailer. This is not a copy. It is guaranteed to be the original Horometrie Suisse display, and was not available to anyone but the watch dealers though, Horometrie Suisse, the manufacturer. This clock is the equivalent to all of the 3rd party elegant indoor and outdoor plaques, hangings and signs used for advertising, promotion and display of the watches. Simply put, it is an elegant and very fancy showroom watch display clock, and intended for the use of the authorized watch sellers only."

I emailed him and he says that he has Rolex versions (photos attached) that are available "The Rolex Submariner black classic I can offer you for $420 plus the delivery and the Rolex Submariner Anniversary I can offer to you for $450 of course plus the delivery."

My point is that the only Rolex wall clocks I have seen in ADs are the Rolex DJ clocks with the gold bezel that an AD told me cost

post-9455-127539003846_thumb.jpg

post-9455-127539004645_thumb.jpg

post-9455-127539005236_thumb.jpg

post-9455-127539005946_thumb.jpg

There's someone on ebay selling 'dealer Bell and Ross clocks' as well - except I highly doubt they're genuine as he was selling a Heritage version as 'old stock, been used for years', despite the fact that the Heritage model had literally only just come out...