When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chinese Movement question

plaifender

Hey guys,

Had an Asian breitling bentley die on me. Not wanting to fix it.. since it's just a cheap asian movement. The movement is one of these faux chronos that moves the subdials around with each click of the chrono buttuon. It's for a friend and he'd like to maintain the "faux chrono" function if possible. Anybody know which movement those are with the faux chronos?

If not, does anyone know if a standard DG2813 will fit even though we'd lose the fake chrono function? The date is between 4o'clock and 5 o'clock on this watch, but i'm assuming that's not an issue.

If pictures are needed.. I can post some later.

Thanks in advance,

Fender

Take a look at Ofrei. They have many movements that have such functions:

Otto Frei Chinese movements

Not knowing what exactly was configuration your Bentley had, I can't tell you which one to use, but here are a fewe examples:

DG3806EB-3D Ligne size: 11.5 (26.00 x 5.87 mm). Thickness: 5.87 mm. Function: big minute, (date at 3, 4.5, 6); 3 eyes (hour at 12, small second at 6, 24 hour & moon at 9). (the moon is simply a 24 hour counter)

MT-DG3806PB Ligne size: 11.5 (26.00 x 5.87 mm). Thickness: 5.87 mm. Function: hour, minute; (date at 3, 4, 4.5, 6); 2 eyes (small second at 6, 24 hour & moon at 9). Hand sizes 1.00/1.50/.16x2

MT-HZ2393 Ligne size: 12.5 (28.00 x 6.45 mm). Thickness: 6.45 mm. Function: hour, minute, sweep; date at 3, 3 eyes (day at 3, month at 4.5, 24 hour at 6). Hand sizes .90/1.50/.25

There are many others, just take a look at all the configurations.

Good luck

Take a look at Ofrei. They have many movements that have such functions:

Otto Frei Chinese movements

Not knowing what exactly was configuration your Bentley had, I can't tell you which one to use, but here are a fewe examples:

DG3806EB-3D Ligne size: 11.5 (26.00 x 5.87 mm). Thickness: 5.87 mm. Function: big minute, (date at 3, 4.5, 6); 3 eyes (hour at 12, small second at 6, 24 hour & moon at 9). (the moon is simply a 24 hour counter)

MT-DG3806PB Ligne size: 11.5 (26.00 x 5.87 mm). Thickness: 5.87 mm. Function: hour, minute; (date at 3, 4, 4.5, 6); 2 eyes (small second at 6, 24 hour & moon at 9). Hand sizes 1.00/1.50/.16x2

MT-HZ2393 Ligne size: 12.5 (28.00 x 6.45 mm). Thickness: 6.45 mm. Function: hour, minute, sweep; date at 3, 3 eyes (day at 3, month at 4.5, 24 hour at 6). Hand sizes .90/1.50/.25

There are many others, just take a look at all the configurations.

Good luck

Awesome Dude, I've been sooo busy i haven't had time to take pics of the actual watch or movement.. but this is what it looks like:

2457-3550_sml1.jpg

The chrono buttons simply move the hands around in the subdials.. completely non-functional. Any one of those movements you listed look like it could possibly fit here? I had already looked at ofrei.. but with so many configs I just get confused!!!!

Awesome Dude, I've been sooo busy i haven't had time to take pics of the actual watch or movement.. but this is what it looks like:

2457-3550_sml1.jpg

The chrono buttons simply move the hands around in the subdials.. completely non-functional. Any one of those movements you listed look like it could possibly fit here? I had already looked at ofrei.. but with so many configs I just get confused!!!!

Scroll down the page and look at this model:

MT-DG3836-4D Movement Diameter: 26.00 mm. Thickness: 6.22 mm. Function: hour, minute, sweep; with 3 eyes, date at 4.5, month at 3, 24hr at 6, and day at 9.

mt-dg3636-4d.jpg

Looks like it has the exact functions you need. The only concern would be the spacing, but I think it should fit.

Scroll down the page and look at this model:

MT-DG3836-4D Movement Diameter: 26.00 mm. Thickness: 6.22 mm. Function: hour, minute, sweep; with 3 eyes, date at 4.5, month at 3, 24hr at 6, and day at 9.

mt-dg3636-4d.jpg

Looks like it has the exact functions you need. The only concern would be the spacing, but I think it should fit.

AWESOME DUDEMEISTER! I'll check it out. I love this community :)