When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What the Heck are These Beauties?

OSRep

Anyone seen these models before? I have never heard of them......"Galactic 41" they are called. Come in a few dial variations (I only picked my favourite) :p Theres a Galactic Chronograph too.......

galacticsilver.jpg

galacticbluegold.jpg

galacticblue.jpg

Very similar to the Chronomat B01. They do a galactic chronograph (which has baton dial with chrono dials at 12, 9, 6)....I like these Autos though :thumbsupsmileyanim: Not sure on pricing Denzo!.....

These are the new Cockpit and Cockpit Chrono replacements that were announced at Basel this year. There is also a smaller models as well as a Galactic Ladies model replacing the Lady cockpit.

They replace the 09 model line up with the B01 styled bezel, case and dial. Still using ETA movements as Breitling is slow to span their modular B1 movement across their line.

Pricing falls inline with the current model line.

Still not liking B getting away from the styling they are known for. :thumbdown:

Still not liking B getting away from the styling they are known for. :thumbdown:

Ditto. Not a big fan of these new models, either. That pimply pearl and large date ruin this watch for me. :thumbdown:

I never really noticed the pearl - but yes it looks a little bulbous - like a big eye! Im defnitely not fond of the font on the bezel either. I think the same bezel with just the rider tabs at 12, 3, 6 and 9 would be much better....and the old style pearl!