When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best GMT Master..?

JamesJackson

Hi everyone,

what is the best GMT master 16710 replica out there today? Also where can I buy it.

Also does anyone know what who makes the GMT 16710 that is sold by Pure Time watches International? And are they a reliable vendor?

Thanks everyone!

There might be some left but be quick because BKLM told me( one month ago ) only a few were avaialable.

Mine is on it's way to Europe waiting for a gen crown and tube to be installed.

Carpe Diem

Cats

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking to buy the GMT Master 2, but with the newer style bezel. How much does bklm1234 sell them for? And is the quality that much better from the GMT Master 2 replica from King/Josh?

Thanks!

Err Do you mean the GMT IIc with the ceramic bezel and rolex green needle? BK doesn't sell this yet. Or are you talking about his transformer?

Yes that model! Is this with correct or incorrect hand staking? I don't want to buy the watch if it is going to be problematic. Here is the links to the watch. http://www.kingshowbox.com/goods.php?id=2833 and http://www.1-pc8838.com/rlgs01002-anni-black-swiss-2836-hand-p-5152.html I think the watch is the same as the description is identical. Is this a good watch to buy?

Thanks so much!

I bought this watch. Loved it...

If you have not, please spare some time to read BT's review on this watch for the CHS and ICHS.

Nobody will realise the ICHS unless they're looking for it or they unwind your crown to mess with the GMT needle. The swiss 2836-2 is a workhorse and i recommend it over the asian clone Ultimate due to the problems some have reported.

Hope i helped and do PM me if you have any other queries my friend

G

Hi and thanks! Yes that is helpful. I will read that review now and try to work out what exactly is the difference! Also I just want to have the green hand pointing to a second-time zone (about 6 hours behind GMT) is that possible and will the watch keep this time as well as the normal time?

Thanks so much! I'm buying that watch so soon now!

Thanks! But they can't both meet? If one hand is pointing at 9 and the green hand pointing at 3 it's not possible for the hands to meet? But on the watch I want to buy it has the incorrect hand staking.

I'm loaded and ready! Just need the cash now!