When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Review of Tag Heuer Carrera Day/Date 43mm

P4GTR

Guys I know this is an older thread, however I REALLY like this watch and want to purchase it. This will be my first rep, and I’m still a little nervous about the whole rep world buying process. Is Mary the only dealer with this quality rep or do all the dealers get the same reps from the same factory? Also what is her site and is she still a trusted dealer I was not able to find her name in trusted dealer area.

After doing some more research I located another thread (newer 2011) with the same watch from Joshua. So I know Mary is not the only dealer with is rep. I also found things to look for during QC of the watch.

So I would like to update my questiion with a new one. Being a new at this is there a trusted dealer easier to deal with over others; and yes i know all the trusted dealers are good but its so many things that can go wrong and I just want it to be right if I will shell out $400

Im going to send you a PM with some suggestions.;)

Mike

Guys I know this is an older thread, however I REALLY like this watch and want to purchase it. This will be my first rep, and I’m still a little nervous about the whole rep world buying process. Is Mary the only dealer with this quality rep or do all the dealers get the same reps from the same factory? Also what is her site and is she still a trusted dealer I was not able to find her name in trusted dealer area.

After doing some more research I located another thread (newer 2011) with the same watch from Joshua. So I know Mary is not the only dealer with is rep. I also found things to look for during QC of the watch.

So I would like to update my questiion with a new one. Being a new at this is there a trusted dealer easier to deal with over others; and yes i know all the trusted dealers are good but its so many things that can go wrong and I just want it to be right if I will shell out $400

This watch was my first rep purchase and I went through Mary in securing it after doing some research on these forums. Great communication and answered all my questions. Did not look at the other vendors, in terms of pricing I would assume they would all be closely priced.

On another note, I wear the watch quite often and the bracelet is all scratched, could someone kindly recommend where I could take/send the watch to be polished, movement serviced and the blue screws replaced to silver ones and proper/better 'tag heuer' logo inserted?