When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO on Rubber Strap for "small wristers"

shammy4

I've tried searching the forum with no luck on this. I have a 42MM PO with a rubber strap and because the strap was stiff where it connected to the watch (which was the part that made it look cool), it wouldn't wrap around my wrist all the way leaving a big gap.

Anybody else with small wrists (<6.5") have this problem? Any solutions? I thought about punching extra holes in the rubber but I didn't think it would work because the stiffness would still be a factor.

Thanks!

I've got 7 /12" wrists and have the same problem. It seems to be worse when putting Narikaa's strap on Sead's Eta version PO which I currently have. I don't think there's a solution so I went back to the metal bracelet.

Like you say, it's just too stiff where it connects to the watch head.

There is an aftermarket job (unbranded) that i've seen on WUS and ebay that sell for something like 20 bucks... maybe it's softer?

If the colour matches you could use the branded strap ring-thingies...

I know what you mean though, mine is similar on a 7.5in wrist. I'm hoping it will soften up with time and wear. Either that or I'll just get used to it.