When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Kenny Daglish back to save Liverpool FC?

gran

kenny-dalglish-1.jpg

Kenny Dalglish was a player of all round brilliance who is generally regarded as the best player in Liverpool's history...

He joined Liverpool from Glasgow Celtic in 1977. He is the only player to have scored 100 goals in both English and Scottish football.

Now he might be back to lead Liverpool FC once more

lets hope and pray so and that he will do more than just beat Everton in the premier

liverpoolteam8687.jpg

Exit Raffa..thank you for the CUP victories :thumbsupsmileyanim:

benitez-namiguje-300x277.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Roy Hodgson will be the new manager for Liverpool :( I am not happy about this at all...I am not at all sure he is the man for the jobb....on the positive side it cant get any worse than it is at the moement (I hope)

Roy Hodgson will be the new manager for Liverpool :( I am not happy about this at all...I am not at all sure he is the man for the jobb....on the positive side it cant get any worse than it is at the moement (I hope)

Good gawd... I think footy has just died for me.

Regardless if you want him at the club he needs supporting when he gets the job :)

Yes from now on he gets my full support :group: Roy Hodgson is perfect fro the jobb...come to think of it he is the man we need

liverpool_king_of_europe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

As much as I do not want King Kenny to risk his legendary status in the club, I'd take him any day over Hodgson.

Well, since it has been confirmed, looks like I'll have to give him my support too.

Seriously, just bring back Rafa. Roy is a joke of a manager. Clueless. He just lost my support after the match against Blackpool. :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

NSNO. Its sad when people who have no interest in soccer / football buys a club and runs it to the ground. I am a blue and has been frustrated by the Toffees lack of ambition in the transfer market but I wouldn't trade it for the [censored] that Man U and Liverpool are going through right now.... at least from a financial point of view

• 4 months later...