When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

price for new spring loaded T48 crowns

t

new spring loaded T48 crowns will be availabe within the next 14 days

LIMITED STOCK ONLY

non-EU members (USA, Canada, Australia, Asia etc.) will get the crowns for NET price and will not pay any taxes/duties as i ship it with low value declaration.

European members from the EU need to pay additional 19% taxes (for "Merkel-Steuer"... new Prada shoes and Louis Vuitton bags for Sarkozy

i´ll take pre-order but i will ship the crowns out in 2 weeks because i haven´t them in stock at the moment... they will come soon and i will start with the shipping for the pre-orders and than will take new orders...

for the first run of the new "SL T48" have produce a lower quantity... so please be fast and place your order... or wait for the second run of the "SL T48" in 2011

i have not produce a PVD Version of the new SL T48 but will do this in the next run (2011)... in the next run 2011 we can also upgrade this crown if we need an upgrade... in 2011 will also produce a "special" crown for all experts... this special crown will be with 1.2mm thread, thicker tube and 1:1 to the genuine but with higher price.

for the newbies:

most of the rep watches comes with incorrect or poor crowns... so RWG members have start a project to building a new crown which is closer to the genuine and better quality... in the first batch the T60 was build but with incorrect 60 theets.... in the second batch the T48 was born with correct T48 theets... in the latest batch now is the T48 upgraded with an spring like the genuine crowns (the older T60/T48 comes without spring)... the genuine PAM are all with spring loaded crowns. Most members use a upgraded crown for their watch and have replaced their poor crown which comes with the watch...

Edited by t

for the newbies:

most of the rep watches comes with incorrect or poor crowns... so RWG members have start a project to building a new crown which is closer to the genuine and better quality... in the first batch the T60 was build but with incorrect 60 theets.... in the second batch the T48 was born with correct T48 theets... in the latest batch now is the T48 upgraded with an spring like the genuine crowns (the older T60/T48 comes without spring)... the genuine PAM are all with spring loaded crowns. Most members use a upgraded crown for their watch and have replaced their poor crown which comes with the watch...

A nice thought t to finish with this evolution piece.

... because of the "hand made" stems you need to calculate a delivery time of several weeks for the spring loaded crowns... the delivery time will go up to 6-8 weeks for the general order process

pre-orders until 01. July: delivery time 3 weeks

pre-orders starting 01. July: delivery time 4-6 weeks

general orders: delivery time 6-8 weeks

so if you have a project in the pipeline.... place an order a.s.a.p to get the crowns timely

Hi t,

preparing to pre-order, so I have few questions. Are crown tubes that "beta" testers received standard part of package, or they have to ordered separately ? If I make order without special stem, will it ship sooner ?

best regards

the crowns comes without the crown tube because you don´t need this crown tube... the T48 crown will fit on ALL crown tubes from the rep watch cases

Yes I know it will fit, I just wanted to know is it possible to order such tubes together with crowns (for additional price) ?

regards

Why you need a tube???

the disassembling and assembling of the tube is very difficult and you need special watchmaker tools...

Yes, I know it's complicated, I've done it few times, and I have a friend watchmaker who is ready to help me. I have two rep cases with tubes that I modified to accept gen auto crowns, but I don't currently use them - and I would like to use your new crowns on them. And, I would really love to replace existing crown tubes with ones that fit your crowns tight and nice - so, my question is can these be bought from you ?

regards