When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Cartier Santos 100 Small Size

vmena

Last week at was spending some time at Zurich airport looking watch stores, and suddenly I stoped in front of Cartier store and saw something like the Santos 100's son: a mid size brother. Since I have a very small wrist, this could be the model I could wear, but I can not find it among our dealers. Do you think this smaller version could exist? I would buy it inmediatly. My first rep was a Santos 100 but too big for my wrist.

Last week at was spending some time at Zurich airport looking watch stores, and suddenly I stoped in front of Cartier store and saw something like the Santos 100's son: a mid size brother. Since I have a very small wrist, this could be the model I could wear, but I can not find it among our dealers. Do you think this smaller version could exist? I would buy it inmediatly. My first rep was a Santos 100 but too big for my wrist.

Just saw the pair at our local AD, big and small side by side...

dont think the rep is out tho.

no, there exists a mid size santos 100 in gen form. it is virtually the same in every way to the full size version. unfortunately i do not think it has been repped yet.

i know that it exists because the last time i was shopping at cartier the sales woman went and got one from the back. she mentioned that it wasn't even out yet, but would let me see it since i already know the joy of owning cartier.

i was wearing my tt santos rep at the time.