When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Grey Theme

Congratulations of that new watch.....I like the pics too.

That piece was on my last for soo long now, I wish that would update the material to Titanium and make the dial right (the grey of dial and numbers should be different, numbers need to e nearly black).

Thx for posting,

Theo

That piece was on my last for soo long now, I wish that would update the material to Titanium and make the dial right (the grey of dial and numbers should be different, numbers need to e nearly black).

Thx for posting,

Theo

You were the first person I was going to ask about this. I just ordered the Blue rubber from AP Brands like you had mentioned but now I am in need of a SS bracelet. Was considering this one but perhaps not now. What are your thoughts on the most accurate one out there right now..

This one is gorgeous at glance but I am not failure with the GEN to compare it to

This one is gorgeous at glance but I am not failure with the GEN to compare it to

you're right, I hope the 2nd version comes with TI,but still it is a super Watch

Info from the Seller about this beauty:

"Here are the following Mods done on the AP ROO Gray Themes:

C1 + C3 Tritec Lume.

Case and crown guard professionally polished to satin finish like the gen.

Full movement service.

Watch pressure tested to 5 ATM."

BTW. F. PM me nothing is impossible :whistling:

Then gen bracelet is a royal PAIN to open/close. Honestly feared breaking on first few attempts (we're talking brute force).

the same pain here on the rep bracelet :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AmStaFF -

Perhaps just the pics, but appears some of your bezel's hex bolts' rubber gaskets have squished through. I noticed the same issue on my rep Silver Themes - becomes evident under magnification. I wound up carefully tracing the perimeter of each hex w/a sharp needle. Effectively trimming the excess rubber which appeared as gaps/poor machining at first glance.

• 3 weeks later...

Thx for posting,

Theo

You think it's way off from GEN? :)

I wilhave some MODS done on mine pretty soon, hopefylly it will turn out well...

You think it's way off from GEN? :)

I wilhave some MODS done on mine pretty soon, hopefylly it will turn out well...

Well....depends on your relation to reps....you need 1:1....than its OFF.

You need a good looking watch, a nice rep, well done, you don

post-334-072610300 1279528637.jpg

I would opt for 2 models that should cover all likings:

1) the "older" version of a Black Themes on bracelet.....looks closest to gen and the date-window-gap is not that obvious.

2) the new Silver Themes on bracelet with additional rubber strap....please see my pics.

Theo

post-334-099350500 1279532741.jpg

post-334-050859100 1279532787.jpg