When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen?

Nicke

WM9 is so amazingly good rep, it's unbelievable.

New members of this community are totally spoiled because they can get watches like WM9. They never had to go through the ordeals with us old members with dozens of lousy Sub reps. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The SEL execution might not be perfect but it's pretty much meaningless. Only the hardcores in this forum would notice them and they're pretty much the only thing that you can spot from the high res photos. I don't know why WM9 downgraded the SELs from v1 though, that makes no sense to me. v1 SELs are just amazing.

Well said. Either outcome, no reason to buy a gen.

Biggest tell for me is the crown sits too close to the case, its marginal nitpicking at best but hey, its there on the v3.

That's what tipped me off also! I own the V3 (as you must do aswell) so it is either for us to catch the small bugs!

To the OP: Great watch still! Equipped with gen crystal, crown and insert, you are more than good to go!

regarding the crown sitting too close to the case: it's the picture. The camera was being too close to the watch. I use my custom tube on all my v3's to particularly give proper clearance between the crown and the bezel

bk

Edited by bklm1234

regarding the crown sitting too close to the case: it's the picture. The camera was being too close to the watch. I use my custom tube on all my v3's to particularly give proper clearance between the crown and the bezel

bk

Dont think this is one of yours BK, probably straight from wm9.

I agree some people think bk/wm9 is same as wm9. While base is the same, the end product is not.