When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please am new to replica world need your kindly advice

linuodoc

hello all ,after greetings to you all am completey new to replica world ,i went to http://www.timeshops.net

and found 2 watches that will be suitable for my budget ,but am so confused if it worth to spent money in or waiting to rise my budget and get best replica ,

please your advice so appreciated ,these are links

OM8617 - Omega Planet Ocean Black SS 45MM Swiss Casing AR - Asian 21J

OM2181 - Omega Planet Ocean Black Dial SS 42mm - Asia 21J Automatic

TG1484 - Tag Link Black Dial SS AR - Japan OS Chronograph

regards nabolita

hello all ,after greetings to you all am completey new to replica world ,i went to http://www.timeshops.net

and found 2 watches that will be suitable for my budget ,but am so confused if it worth to spent money in or waiting to rise my budget and get best replica ,

please your advice so appreciated ,these are links

OM8617 - Omega Planet Ocean Black SS 45MM Swiss Casing AR - Asian 21J

OM2181 - Omega Planet Ocean Black Dial SS 42mm - Asia 21J Automatic

TG1484 - Tag Link Black Dial SS AR - Japan OS Chronograph

regards nabolita

Dear Naboliota!

wait a few days before buying

read and learn on this forum and then buy...

buy the watch you really like ....

Also, try to buy from a sponsor on the boards... there is a risk with buying replica watches, but at least with sponsors you get an extra level of commitment from them as they are tied to the forum. If it were me, I would go for the 42mm PO. Great choices :thumbsupsmileyanim:

You want a replica you say. A replica should replicate, so it must be 1:1 with the genuine or at least as close as possible.

going for the cheap stuff won't work for that. For instance, that TAG has a quartz. which has a seconds hand which ticks every second. And the genuine has a automatic, which has a smooth running seconds hand. Also all 3 you chose have mineral. Nice in the beginning, but after half a year of wearing or a couple of months, scratches will be there. The gen have sapphire. The reps are also available in sapphire.

So my advice, save a few bucks more and go for a better one. If your budget is lower, go for a nice Swatch or Seiko. They are better quality for the 100usd budget..