When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How Big Is The Breitling Navitimer?

GTS

Does anyone know how much bigger a Breitling Navitimer is comparged to an Omega Speedmaster Day-Date? Or does anyone own both and maybe can take a picture of them side by side and each on a wrist?

I'm looking to buy one of EL's Rose Gold Navitimer but I'm a bit worried that it may be to big for my wrist. I currently have a Gen Omega Speedmaster Day Date.

Anyone can help me out or give me an idea?

Thanks

Edited by GTS

I've tried on several Navitimers, and I have a friend who has one. They're not much bigger than a speedy. I'm looking at the Breitling catalogue (Chronlolg 06) right now. Here are the stats. diameter-41.8mm, thickness-14.6mm, weight-79.4gr power reserve-42hrs. They look bigger than they really are because of how the bezel is designed.

The Emergency, Bentley, Navitimer World, are big watches, and look even bigger because of the design, but the Navitimer is a great size (I have a small wrist <7") and looks great.

This is a fantastic model. Don't let the size stop you. If you get it post a review and pics.

The Navitimer is next on my list after the VC Overseas. Probably two months away.

Hope that helps. Good luck.

Im not sure if you mean World. A Navitimer World is 47mm and what I believe Eddie is sellling is the

old style Navitimer meaning the date is at 3 not 4. The world also has the GMT feature..

This a pic of a genuine World. It is a very big watch.

120933-21625.jpg

41mm Navi. At 41mm it still wears big do to the fact it doesnt have a bezel.

120933-21626.jpg

MG

Im not sure if you mean World. A Navitimer World is 47mm and what I believe Eddie is sellling is the

old style Navitimer meaning the date is at 3 not 4. The world also has the GMT feature..

This a pic of a genuine World. It is a very big watch.

121062-21585.jpg

41mm Navi. At 41mm it still wears big do to the fact it doesnt have a bezel.

121062-21586.jpg

MG

Thank you for sharing a picture of the watch on your wrist. I will be contacting EL to finalize my order soon.

Cheers!