When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watcheden Shipping

ojciec

I placed an order with Watcheden on Saturday (my first order with WE) and their site shows it went thru on Sunday (18 July). Today, 21 July, there is still no update with tracking number. Other dealers were much quicker to give me a tracking number.

I emailed WE today and am waiting a response. What is average time for a tracking number and shipping from WE? I am confident that there is no issue here and I will receive the item. I am wondering how long others have waited.

Shipping to Conus btw.

Cheers!

Thanks DB. I recently placed an order with Trusty and within two days had the tracking number. I think I placed the order on a Thursday and by the next Friday I had the watch. I would guess that the packages are coming from the same vicinity in China. Like I said in my original post I'm not concerned of any issues here. Just wondering what others have experienced. I always get like this with things I buy. I guess it's the anticipation.

That is unusual for WE usually I have found them to be very quick with the numbers, however once you have it as said previously it can take a few days to show up on EMS track and trace website. Also some dealers have arrangements to issue track numbers before they have even packaged up the item. I have recieved track numbers only to be told later that the item hasnt been shipped as its out of stock or awaiting a part!!

That is unusual for WE usually I have found them to be very quick with the numbers, however once you have it as said previously it can take a few days to show up on EMS track and trace website. Also some dealers have arrangements to issue track numbers before they have even packaged up the item. I have recieved track numbers only to be told later that the item hasnt been shipped as its out of stock or awaiting a part!!

That sucks! I placed an order for a rather common watch so I hope I don't go thru that crap. Like I said, I sent off an email asking what's up so hopefully I'll find out today. According to my gmtiic :thumbsupsmileyanim: it's only 3 in the morning in China so I'll have to wait a few more hours to hear something. ahhhh the anticipation is dreadful.