When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Nymphmariner from Reg with G Strap

Calebt

Gotta thank Reg once again for this great watch. I hope the pics look ok, I'm not very good at photography.

I like the strap better then the bracelet. It makes the watch a lot lighter on the wrist too.

My next mod will be a relume attempt, I do have an old dial to practice on first. After I get all my things together for the relume I will post results.

Great site

Love this new hobby

I would like to know if anyone could tell me, if a gen tube and crown would fit this watch.

Sorry about topic it was supposed say G10. I dont no where my mind was. Is there a way to edit topic

hpim0233k.jpg

hpim0234d.jpg

hpim0235.jpg

hpim0236f.jpg

hpim0237g.jpg

hpim0239.jpg

hpim0241a.jpg

hpim0242p.jpg

Edited by Calebt

Thanks for the help, But I still don't see the topic edit tap.

Niece piece! A gen crown on the bay will run about $50 and pretty sure will fit on your threads. A gen tube is expensive and I think you could better spend the money elsewhere (realign and center your datewheel, gen insert, gen crystal, etc.). If you're worried about waterproofing, make sure your gaskets are nice and cushy and grease your crown, tube and caseback then just make sure to pressure test before dunking.