When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Someone To Mod My Rep Rolex Sub

runninhorn

Contact Redbigjoe he does good work

Given that the person asking the question is new here, and does not know the history of what has happened in the past, it would be wise for him to read this post, and be able to make a decision on what to do - from an informed position...

You should read this long post and then make an informed decision...

Making that statement, in light of what has transpired here, is not allowing the new member to be totally informed. In this case, this new member may end up with the same fate as the person who started the above linked post, and that would be unfair. We owe it to new members to be informed, so they can make their own decisions, with all available information at hand...

RG

Just bought a tt rep rolex sub from Eddie Lee. Love the watch, looks great, but would like a few small mods done to the watch. Does anyone here recommend anyone to do the mods? Just wondering, thanks. Took it to my local rolex dealer but he wanted an arm and a leg.

So, let me get this straight... You took your sub rep to a rolex dealer and they agreed to work on it?!?!

So, let me get this straight... You took your sub rep to a rolex dealer and they agreed to work on it?!?!

Yeah... I was wondering the same thing. The authorized Rolex dealers mod the reps only with a sledgehammer.

It would help if you told what mod you need.

If it's movement work you should definitively take a slot in The Zigmeister waiting list.

for luming finepics, palpatine and of course The Zigmeister again (just recived a superb 196 dial from him) he is in canada so that should be without any probs from u.s.

For case work palpatine or finepics depending on what you whant, but are in e.u.

RBJ may not be the best choice at the moment from what it seems from various post ...

I smell something fishy going on here.......

Yep! Smells kind of fishy. Maybe it was just a jeweler and not a Rolex dealer. If it was a Rolex dealer, what's up with that? Why no response yet? I suspect it might be a fishing expedition to find who is working on these. Watch out for the Rolex police, I heard they will rough you up!

Yes, my local dealer I took it to, he was adjusting the band for me and said to bring it back anytime to get the band changed out and if i wanted any mods done to it, it would void the warranty but he would still do it if I wanted it done.

It would help if you told what mod you need.

If it's movement work you should definitively take a slot in The Zigmeister waiting list.

for luming finepics, palpatine and of course The Zigmeister again (just recived a superb 196 dial from him) he is in canada so that should be without any probs from u.s.

For case work palpatine or finepics depending on what you whant, but are in e.u.

RBJ may not be the best choice at the moment from what it seems from various post ...

thank you for the reply. I want just about any mod done to it you can get done to it in order to make it closer to the real thing. Luming, movement, case, etc. Ill take it all. So am I reading this correct that palpatine is the man to go to to get most of this done? It appears he does the majority of the modding I want done. Thanks again for the info.

Yep! Smells kind of fishy. Maybe it was just a jeweler and not a Rolex dealer. If it was a Rolex dealer, what's up with that? Why no response yet? I suspect it might be a fishing expedition to find who is working on these. Watch out for the Rolex police, I heard they will rough you up!

WHAT?!? Just because I dont live on this forum, or reply within 2 nanoseconds you cry fishy? Please. I have a job you know and dont live on this forum, give me time. And yes, it is an ACTUAL ROLEX DEALER, not some jeweler. But i didnt want him working on it cuz I knew if he opened it up he would discover it was a rep.

Took it to my local rolex dealer but he wanted an arm and a leg.

There is NO rolex authorized dealer on the face of this planet who would even consider do mods on a replica...(what else are you going to mod? a gen?) <_< . And you are saying he wanted an 'arm and a leg' ????

I agree with the guys...9 posts and asking for modders...fishy (and a bad story teller) :yucky:

There is NO rolex authorized dealers on the face of this planet who would even consider do mods on a replica...(what else are you going to mod? a gen?) <_< . And you are saying he wanted an 'arm and a leg' ????

I agree with the guys...9 posts and asking for modders...fishy (and a bad story teller) :yucky:

dude your such an idiot. STFU. I took it to a dealer and know what he said. Quit spouting BS.