When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dr. Gran is on his way to Las Vegas

gran

Last year at the watch store on the first floor of the Venetian the guy was so desperate that his initial sell price on a Portuguese was $3600. Things are grim in Vegas right now. He had no help (all let go) and was a lonely guy waiting for a "big winner" to come buy a watch...

That sounds sad......but in a let-me-know-which-shop-so-I-can-descend-like-a-vulture kind of way. Seriously, which shop? :p

Hey, HFC....BRING BACK THE AVATAR. Do it. No problems. The prudes are on hiatus ;)

It was on the first floor in between the Venetian and the Blazio (spelling is wrong). On the left as you leave the Venetian. I'm not a Las Vegas pro so can't help you beyond that - older guy owned/ran it.

The watch stores on the upper floors pretended all was well. He spent about 1/2 an hour talking about watches as I explained my wife would kill me if I brought one home. Then he low balled an offer out so I walked out so I could stay alive...