When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

سعيد رمضان

deniz21

I ain't got no muslim brothers! :gun2:

This is no place for politics or religion !!

what are you going to tell me here?

so its also not allowd to wish you a very nice christmas? or a nice 4th of july, you dont do anything like this here right? is this also to political or to much religion?

its just a nice gesture, so if you dont like it, ok cool, no problem, but dont bother me please ok.

why i was knowing something like this would happen.... :whistling:

ok then, a update if you dont like it just dont post in it , what would have happen this friends from you would have lost there lives against other christs? the person who makes it political is YOU not me, i feel sorry for your guys, realy i do, to lost someone is always hard, and believe me i know this very well too.

all the best to you, but somehow i know you will not accept this from a muslime..

deniz

Hi Deniz, wish you all the best! Must be also good for some weight loss. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Don't eat too much at night before going to sleep, or you will get fat! :whistling:

And about Christmas, I think that is celebrated by many people, many religion, also people who don't have a religion. I just hope that this thread is not going toward the direction that will cross rule number 6 of RWG.

Cheers buddy!

thank you very much hooky :) yeah your right, if you eat to much at night..oh oh :p

yes i know rule no. 6 and i realy dont want to start a attak or a discussion or anything that would come even close to that about politics or religion. this is not my goal.

i just wantet to share this with you guys :) if this is a problem, ok then i accept it, its not in my hands, but then i never want a thead about christmas or anything :p

cheers :)

Happy ramadan

A point to note not all muslims are terrorists, I have lost plenty of comrads over the past 16 years of conflict in the east but tolerance is the solution, the enemy we fight in fundamentalism not any religion