When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Friday the 13th W/C

nakortheblue

To be honest I am not really sure. It's graced the wrists of quite a few members here I believe, including HackR. I know it started life as a TWP (The Watch Prince) rep. I've modded it with a new thick crown from Oncyte and a Toro Bravo CG. Made a very nice difference. It's vac lumed and it's currently on my favorite strap - Frogman PAV 99. I don't wear it often as I don't want to scratch it up while I'm at work, but I do like to wear it in the summertime with my tan loafers :D

Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your trip to PSP ;)

T

To be honest I am not really sure. It's graced the wrists of quite a few members here I believe, including HackR. I know it started life as a TWP (The Watch Prince) rep. I've modded it with a new thick crown from Oncyte and a Toro Bravo CG. Made a very nice difference. It's vac lumed and it's currently on my favorite strap - Frogman PAV 99. I don't wear it often as I don't want to scratch it up while I'm at work, but I do like to wear it in the summertime with my tan loafers :D

Here's a lume shot:

DSC_0774.jpg

Beautiful watch! I thought that looked like a strap from down Texas way; mines on his bench.