When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Popped open the diver's extention on my DSSD for the first time

Jkay

After 13 months of almost daily wear including bed time, it was pretty funky/scary in there :yuk:

I think I saw a C.H.U.D run out as it opened! :o

Is there an easy way to do this without a jeweler's screwdriver? It's so compact and tightly fitted.

any jeweler could clean your bracelet for you with an ultrasonic cleaner if you don't already have one. just remove the bracelet from the watch and take it to a jeweler ;)

never seen CHUD... but I can imagine it must be pretty funky....

You sleep with your DSSD???? ewww...

OH! Sorry for being unclear; I was easily able to clean the crud out of the open diver's extension .. my question was .. how do you open it without a small screwdriver? If you were on a dive boat, and you wanted to pop it open .. whats the proper way?

The tiny triangle you must grasp is so tiny, it would seem to only be usable with a small prying tool.

OH! Sorry for being unclear; I was easily able to clean the crud out of the open diver's extension .. my question was .. how do you open it without a small screwdriver? If you were on a dive boat, and you wanted to pop it open .. whats the proper way?

The tiny triangle you must grasp is so tiny, it would seem to only be usable with a small prying tool.

you shouldn't need any tools to open the diver's extension. It should just snap open with a little pressure. Snap shut with an equal amount of pressure..