When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Please Please Help

unkul

Hi All

Is there anyone in the UK with any spare 44 pam cg screws. I recently bought an 088 and the screws are stripped. I am willing to pay but need them asap because i am going to a wedding on saturday. Please if anyone can help id be very greatful.

UNK

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PC-PAM-SCREW-CROWN-BRIDGE-44MM-47MM-PANERAI-PART-/310223117027?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_4157wt_1139

this seller has also sales packages with more crown-guard screws, ask him.

rolli

Hi All

Is there anyone in the UK with any spare 44 pam cg screws. I recently bought an 088 and the screws are stripped. I am willing to pay but need them asap because i am going to a wedding on saturday. Please if anyone can help id be very greatful.

UNK

I've bought from this seller in the past and the screws were too big for my rep. Mine wouldn't fit the CG and I needed smaller screws.

Measure your existing screws first and if you have a chat with him he'll confirm the sizes before sending -> mine were a mm or so smaller.

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-PC-PAM-SCREW-CROWN-BRIDGE-44MM-47MM-PANERAI-PART-/310223117027?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_4157wt_1139

this seller has also sales packages with more crown-guard screws, ask him.

rolli

all crown-guard screws have a thread diameter of M2 ( 2,0mm ) .

this screws too.

sometimes is it necessary to drill down the round-head diameter to a smaller diameter, but this is easy to make.

only davidsen used for some of his cases smaller crown-guard-screws.

standard cartel cases have the screws in m2 ( 2,0mm )

rolli

I've bought from this seller in the past and the screws were too big for my rep. Mine wouldn't fit the CG and I needed smaller screws.

Measure your existing screws first and if you have a chat with him he'll confirm the sizes before sending -> mine were a mm or so smaller.

all round-heads are too thick.

i know this problem that the round-head don't fit pefect in the crown-guard-holes.

my watchmaker always grind-down the round-head to the right diameter.

so.. you are not the only one with that problem.

rolli

Yeppers - it was the round head that was the issue.