When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Bracelet

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm interested in doing the other way around. I would like to buy the ROO black theme w/ bracelet and then change it with rubber strap, what do I need besides the rubber strap? conversion kit? any special tools needed

Thanks

You need the strap, conversion kit and deployment. You can get is as a complete set from most of our dealers.

you just need a 160 screwdriver.

Ok.. So finally got the watch. I can tell that my end links are completely flat.. like a Royal Oak instead of slightly curved endlinks like on the Offshore. I definitely have a 42mm Offshore case, so my question is whether or not a bracelet will be compatible with my case. Any idea? I am a complete AP dumbass, but i'm CONVINCED on getting a bracelet for this thing! anyone that can school me on different cases etc.. for the ROO?? Secondly, when you buy an ap bracelet by itself does the new bracelet come with end links to attach to the watch lugs?

Here's pics of my newly aquired piece (notice the flat end links):

IMG_3344edit.jpg

IMG_3354edit.jpg

IMG_3339edit.jpg

IMG_3356edit.jpg

The bracelet i'm considering:

DSC_30760000.jpg

No it will not fit and if it did I would stongly suggest not to put it on there.

The Offshore is round and yours is flat. It will look strange!

i'm confused about how the bracelet works. Looks as if the bracelet comes with links to connect it to the lugs. I'd of course take the flat links out...

How do you know this bracelet will not fit? I've seen a few people with this watch put oracle kevlar and carbon fiber straps on it with no problem.. If an oracle strap will fit, wouldn't the bracelet theoretically? Are the flat links on my watch permanent?

Here you go. I took the measurements of the APROO bracelet and the second pic is a side view of a conversion link so that you can measure that the hole of the bracelet is in the right spot.

Better start measuring before you order.

I know for sure that the gen wil not fit the ROO bracelet. Perhaps the reps are the same. I don't think so though.

post-9210-015649400 1284070825.jpg

post-9210-080365700 1284072186.jpg

Here you go. I took the measurements of the APROO bracelet and the second pic is a side view of a conversion link so that you can measure that the hole of the bracelet is in the right spot.

Better start measuring before you order.

I know for sure that the gen wil not fit the ROO bracelet. Perhaps the reps are the same. I don't think so though.

post-9210-015649400 1284070825.jpg

post-9210-080365700 1284072186.jpg

Hi Sander,

Do you know if the sec@12 rubber strap will fit this watch? I want to buy this watch (Paris edition sec@9) but it seems the rubber strap is not as good as the sec@12 rubber strap so I would like to replace it if it fits.

Thanks