When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Will a Breitling Cal. 35 movement fit into a B01 or Navi rep?

cougaree

If at all possible, it would require major modification. Also, the dial layout is wrong as the 2894-2 movement has running second @3 and not @9 like the B01. The A7750 and 2894's with chrono module are too different.

Mike do you happen to know any specifications on the 2894-2? Spacing of the sub dials. Spacing of the pushers? Are the pushers in the same position as the 7750 pushers? That might just be what I am looking for. Need a seconds at 3 chrono for a Breit project of a different flavor :D

S,

The 2894 movement is around 1.8mm thinner then the 7750, also it is smaller in diameter. Pusher location is in the same place as the 7750. If you are looking for a movement w/ Secs @3, you would be better off sourcing a modified A7750, with teh subdials moved like in the Bentley 6.75. Or just invert the movement like on a Graham! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

• 2 years later...

hello, i know is an old post, but did you ever finish that project of the cal 35? i got a navitimer heritage and total lost on movement/chrono module, and i was trying to figure out what was the DD chrono module.

The movement was an original Breitling movement you wanted to fit on a another bretiling?

thanks