When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Oh, what to do?!

gt_lad

Hi everyone. Been thinking about reps for far too long now, so it's time I did something! First I wanted a PO Chrono but decided the date window would bother me too much, then decided on the seamaster chrono http://www.silix-prime.com/omes040-p-1808.html-p-1808.html

I've also heard that narika's are very good, what differences might there be physically and in price? (I don't know where he advertises).

But then again do I wait for the new 42PO that's due? Could be the perfect watch in looks and size, but if it turns out to be a great rep it will also be $300 I guess? Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Regards

A very confused mark!

a21j is a perfectly trustworthy and reliable movement, I've adjusted several of mine to +0.5 seconds per day, so they are every bit as good as the ETA. They might not be as easy to repair, but they are much cheaper to replace :victory: As for dealers, Narikaa is The Man when it comes to business, Silix, on the other hand, well, you'll be lucky to get what you ask for, and even if you do get what you ask for, it will be dropshipped, un-QCd, so possibly flawed. Go with Narikaa and have a smooth transaction :victory: