When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So Im at the US Open tennis championship, court-side

Jkay

and I'm sitting next to Marcos Baghdatis' trainer during the Clement/Baghdatis match, and MAN O MAN I look at his wrist and there is a sweet sweet gen Vacheron Constantine Overseas Chrono in black dial with SS band on it.

Yum Yum :wub: I didn't say anything about it, since I was just sporting my DSSD rep, and didn't want to chance him looking at it closely.

The furry patch of hair in the lower right corner is the Trainer. The dude with the racket is Baghdatis.

post-22602-058084200 1283291843.jpg

Wow, amazing seats! You're probably on TV each time they show the trainer's reaction to a Baghdatis shot.

That's a good point .. I hope I'm not always staring down into the camera LCD while everyone else is clapping .. I'd look like a doofus :crazy:

:lol: :lol: Even worse if they think you are looking at something else :whistling:

Just like when we're wrist spotting in the wild. At least "oh I was looking at your watch" can't be taken as a cover up, when we know more about it than the owner. :lol:

Thats a pretty cool situation. I'd strike up the convo, as long as you don't have the incorrect bezel spacing @ 10! :1a::lol: :lol: