When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Monte Carlo Chrono - Original or rep?

donerix

it has a 7159 dial, but yet has a 7031 case back...wrong! Plus the hands are all wrong! More, the lume area should not have rounded corners...they look like the most current NDT 7031 hands and it has a 7734 in it..the 7159 should have a V234...oh and the crystal is in the wrong position...this watch is F*cked!!!

it has a 7159 dial, but yet has a 7031 case back...wrong! Plus the hands are all wrong! More, the lume area should not have rounded corners...they look like the most current NDT 7031 hands and it has a 7734 in it..the 7159 should have a V234...oh and the crystal is in the wrong position...this watch is F*cked!!!

x2

BTW - do we know anything about when the rep will be out?

mg

yeah, the orientation of the crystal cyclops is wrong.. the crystal on this watch looks like a normal T127-type crystal where the cyclops is meant to be at 3 o'clock.

the correct crystal for the monte carlo should be a T128.

E, if you wanna build a good 7032, start scouting around for a V7734 movement and a gen T128 plexi :)

yeah, the orientation of the crystal cyclops is wrong.. the crystal on this watch looks like a normal T127-type crystal where the cyclops is meant to be at 3 o'clock.

the correct crystal for the monte carlo should be a T128.

E, if you wanna build a good 7032, start scouting around for a V7734 movement and a gen T128 plexi :)

I think I might just cowboy up and buy the new Heritage :) It's a bit bigger too which I like even better....