When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 253 Flyback Luminor 1950 Regatta Chronograph 2006 Special Edition

NEIKOTIME

Here is a watch I have been tracking for some time. Pictures don't do this watch justice at all.

My REP PANERAI PAM 253 FLYBACK LUMINOR 1950 REGATTA CHRONOGRAPH 2006 Special Edition

Case Size: 44mm (51mm Including Crown).

Panerai Rubber Strap.

Push Button Double Fold Deployment.

Thank you Silix/Jee! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

panerai1950luminorflyba.jpg

panerai1950luminorflybat.jpg

Edited by NEIKOTIME

I have the very same Flyback,one of my favorites.I dont know about yours but my rubber strap Is one huge pain In the ass to put back on once It's off. Im not really Into rubber straps that much so It's no big deal really. The rubber strap on mine fits so tight Into the lugs, It like It's spring loaded,very tight. I purchased the carbon fiber strap that go's on the 212,looks real nice on the cf leather strap. Enjoy your 253,It's a real beauty :wub:(ps) The gen 253 Is Indeed 44mm and 51 with crown :good:

Beautiful watch! one of my favs.. Looks like the recently released V4 fromt the AR and more accurate cg. :)

If you're interested, I'm organizing a group by for sapphire crystals for this watch.

Add your name to the list if your interested. It's been a long time in the making, but it's still going forward.. albeit VERY VERY slowly ;)

Thanks for all the replies and thumbs ups. It is my first and definately not my last PAM.

The clasp works fine on mine but I do notice that the rubber strap is not for big wristed fellas. (I'm on the third to last hole on mine.) I wouldn't consider myself big wristed either. 8" is comfort on me.

The rubber wristband is so nice (soft) and pliable.

I was really looking for a PAM332 when I bought this one but couldn't source one yet. (If anyone knows of a good source please let me know.)

The blue is off a touch but over all I am very happy with this purchase. The movement is pretty darn accurate as to date also.

No plans as of yet for the sapphire crystal. I will keep this in mind. Thanks for the invitation though! :)

Thanks for all the replies and thumbs ups. It is my first and definately not my last PAM.

The clasp works fine on mine but I do notice that the rubber strap is not for big wristed fellas. (I'm on the third to last hole on mine.) I wouldn't consider myself big wristed either. 8" is comfort on me.

The rubber wristband is so nice (soft) and pliable.

I was really looking for a PAM332 when I bought this one but couldn't source one yet. (If anyone knows of a good source please let me know.)

The blue is off a touch but over all I am very happy with this purchase. The movement is pretty darn accurate as to date also.

No plans as of yet for the sapphire crystal. I will keep this in mind. Thanks for the invitation though! :)

maybe you'll be pming me about a sapphire crystal in a couple months when your crystal gets nicked... :(

Bound to happen since it's domed and mineral! Let me know if you're interested!!

Are you going to tell us where to get one?

I'm organizing a group buy on this crystal in the coming weeks. I, (with the help of a couple other good members here) have been looking for a factory that fabricate a custom-cut, high quality, sapphire crystal with AR coating for all of us.

So the answer is:

you can get one through me as soon as I let you guys know. :)

there's a thread for interested members here: (this is NOT an official buy thread, just a thread for me to gauge interest)