When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Big Bang various models

pennypacker

Hi everybody,

First of all I am very impressed with the knowledge in this forum. Enthusiasm for details and the little things is just fantastic.

I know how it is when people comes as newbees to an old forum with old questions. And asks them again. I`ve been searching threads about my interest in the Hublot Big Bang etc. And I realize that this information about certain qualities in different models and from what factory and which supplier.....must be in some ways "fresh information". My thought was to attach a few pictures of a couple of models thats interesting. And maybe you could help me with the essentials regarding a successful buy and what to do and not to do.

HBB St moritz white/white

HBB Cappu Rose

post-30662-065047600 1285185841.jpg

post-30662-002930600 1285185852.jpg

Edited by pennypacker

Well, you do get what you pay for in the rep game as well,

So your best option is to buy from the cartel

Josh carries these both models

The last picture looks like it is from Angus, and the lite model (with no AR) is not available anymore, but the full ultimate is.

If quality and finish is what you are looking for, then go V1 (best factory) and you won't regret it!

The V2's (the cheaper low beat version) of these two models kind of suck in terms of finish (plus, the white ceramic one is only available from the best factory)

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Couple of questions.

Cartel, are they selling under the "dealers section"?

V1 and V2 are produces by the same factory? (V1 is high end and V2 is low end)

Who sells V1?

What is "no AR"?

Thankful for your information. I´m trying to learn the game here. :)

As I understand there is no idea to go after the HBB with ceramic strap and rose? low quality and difficult to produce with great finish.

What kind of movement is recommended?

The very best thing you could do Is stick with the dealers here at RWG,are dealers sell the very best reps available.Hublots with the a7750 can go from $250-$600.00,depending on what you want, I would say you can get a very nice Hublot for around $350, there are some decent ones that are less than that. Read some dealer reviews than read some Hublot reviews. In no time at all you will be ready to purchase your new rep with confedence. All the Infomation you need Is here,so read up and enjoy this awesome community. Of course ask questions when you have them. AR Is a coating on the crystal,Anti- Reflective,cuts down on glare,good luck :)

The very best thing you could do Is stick with the dealers here at RWG,are dealers sell the very best reps available.Hublots with the a7750 can go from $250-$600.00,depending on what you want, I would say you can get a very nice Hublot for around $350, there are some decent ones that are less than that. Read some dealer reviews than read some Hublots reviews. In no time at all you will be ready to purchase your new rep with confedence. All the Infomation you need Is here,so read up and enjoy this awesome community. AR Is a coating on the crystal,Anti- Reflective,prevents glare,good luck :)

Great!

Ahaa.....Anti-Reflective....making notes... ;)

Well what do you want, you want the best quality, or best price?

I always buy from Josh @ Perfect Clones, trusted dealer here!

He is not the cheapest, but certainly the best in terms of service, QC, and solving problems if your watch gets lost, seized, dead on arrival ETC.

Now V1 is the best in terms of movement quality (high beat 28.8k like gen) and I have had mine for over 2 years, some for over a year, and they haven't been serviced and run great! That tells you a lot about reliability!

In terms of finish, V1's are closer from the front than the V2's, but visually and just visually, the movement from the V2's are better, but answer your self this: do you want to wear your watch inside out?

I would start with a V1 if you really like Hublot, if you just want to try it out to see if you like it, then get a V2, ask Josh as he carries both factories. BTW, V1 and V2 is only our way to identify the factories, it used to be Best Factory and not so Best Factory until we labeled them V's, V1, the best, V2, not so the best, V3 the one on Bracelet, low quality, and low AR, but a nice watch. V4, produces the high beat King Power and the Full ceramic Ayrton Senna. V5 the newest great factory, which produce the Bode Bang, and the upcoming 2 new models!

Hope that helps!

Well what do you want, you want the best quality, or best price?

I always buy from Josh @ Perfect Clones, trusted dealer here!

He is not the cheapest, but certainly the best in terms of service, QC, and solving problems if your watch gets lost, seized, dead on arrival ETC.

Now V1 is the best in terms of movement quality (high beat 28.8k like gen) and I have had mine for over 2 years, some for over a year, and they haven't been serviced and run great! That tells you a lot about reliability!

In terms of finish, V1's are closer from the front than the V2's, but visually and just visually, the movement from the V2's are better, but answer your self this: do you want to wear your watch inside out?

I would start with a V1 if you really like Hublot, if you just want to try it out to see if you like it, then get a V2, ask Josh as he carries both factories. BTW, V1 and V2 is only our way to identify the factories, it used to be Best Factory and not so Best Factory until we labeled them V's, V1, the best, V2, not so the best, V3 the one on Bracelet, low quality, and low AR, but a nice watch. V4, produces the high beat King Power and the Full ceramic Ayrton Senna. V5 the newest great factory, which produce the Bode Bang, and the upcoming 2 new models!

Hope that helps!

QC = Quality Control?

V1 two three four five....notes....learning...ok....

I will check with Josh.

• 2 weeks later...

buy a V1 then get your hands on a thick crystal. regulators, rotors and engrave bridges are something you can work on when you find your feet.

good v1 pieces to start for most gen-like features: Ice-Bang, All-black, Tuiga, black magics.

DSCN9522.JPG

here's a pic of the thick crystals (TXcollector & Mine)

cy3.jpg