When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 251

nleap

Hey there all! Since there has been a lot of talk here about the increased accuracy of the Pam 196,236 dial, date font, etc. What do you all think of the 251. I was on joshua's page and it looks like all three were revamped. Just wanted to see if anybody had bought this watch and would like to see some wristies of a white PAM and all your wonderful opinion. I am going to buy one of these three but haven't decided on which one. I don't think I have ever owned a white faced watch. Looking forward to hear all your wonderful comments.

Im also Interested In the white(251,188) Pams,but Im going to wait untill there Is a easy fix for cg or untill the factories correct the problem. The only major complaint with these new 7753 Pams Is the cg lever not being flush with the cg. This bothers some more than others. With my luck they will come out with a fix soon after I buy one,so Im going to wait. Also the date window Isn't perfect but It's very close,not a Issue for me,but that dam cg lever. :bangin:

It seems that the CG lever problem occurs but not in every watch. I'll add to the experiences though and mention that mine, while straight, isn't necessarily 100% flush. It pokes out just a little bit (~0.3mm), not enough to tell from a distance, but if you run your finger across it you'll be able to tell.

Your best bet would be to gauge the QC pictures and ask for specific pictures detailing the shape of the CG to make sure you get a nice one. Good luck! ^_^