When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi from Sydney Australia

red series 3

I have been searching for information and came across this forum, I have been interested in watches since being a teenager and have always put off buying myself luxury items. I bought a few reps about 4 years ago, It started with the Rolex President i was so drawn to the watch and i ordered a rep from the net it cost me like $260 AUDi ordered a yellow gold president and they sent me some garbage daydate that was different to the watch i wanted and and a Yacht Master that was actually a good watch. I made some good contacts overseas and ended up with a LV submariner that i wore for nearly 3 years without fault a datejust and a stainless day date.

I want to buy a gen but i'm still not sure which one, I like some of the older series of watches. I was blown away by the vintage look reps i have seen on this forum with the end result looking incredible and a great way to achieve a watch that is rare and unavailable.

I always liked the look of the older Date Just and I find these on a jubilee bracelet to be a very comfortable watch.

I read some of the franken stories and nearly jizzed my pants it perfectly fitted what i wanted at the moment.

I bought a 16000 case, dial, bracelet and crown off ebay, Just SS the bracelet has no clasp and the dial is not 100% what i want but i couldn't find anyone with the dial i want at the moment.

The Submariner i have has failed the movement starts and then stops. I think i will replace the movement with an eta.

I ordered a 2824 from the net and just need a datewheel hands and a movement spacer, oh and the new wheels to space the hands.

I've worked out where to get most items just the H4 kit is missing.

Great forum.

Thanks already