When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica watch info

ssr

Would you say RWI could use a bit more sugar or salt? You know, to be a bit more "Savory"?

Geebus ssr, you came in to RWI with a non-trusted RWI dealer review and shilled it up for your first post in the RWI trusted dealer section. :) We moved it to the looney bin for you.

Edit, sorry this is your first post on RWI I believe. (Sorry)

Hi All,

Decided to join the forum to get some info on the best suppliers of replica watches. Timesshop appeared to be highly regarded, so I went to their site and ordered a chanel J12 ceramic for my wife. So far so good. I decided to use PayPal as my form of payment, and was surprised when there was no direct link, but continued with the purchase. Sent details of my PAYPAL e-mail address as asked for and then absolutely nothing from this company for now two days. I find this unacceptable. Obviously it is a genuine site as its mentioned here, but truly awful in its approach to sales. I will be cancelling my order from them

Ian

2 days you say? Maybe you have unrealistic expectations about our hobby. I wish you well.

(Admin feel free to edit if necessary, no disrespect to RWG.)

Edited by r2d4

I have recently been a member of the above forum, but due to members reactions I have found it, to say the least, very unsavoury to say the least. Have any other members here got the same opinion?

Ian

fae52975.jpg

Plus you're retarded. Any questions? :bangin:

Hey sunshine, if you're the only one crying about a forum harassing you [which we never did but you blatantly suggest we did] is it:

a.) Only one guy makes the posts in the forum and you got trolled by him.

b.) You're a nuisance, you're doing it wrong and on top of that no one likes you because your IQ is that of an Orange.

c.) The members at RWI were doing it wrong and you were the only one doing it right.

d.) Pork Chop Sandwiches!

If you guessed "b" then you are correct! I would've also accepted "d".

Oh crap, gotta get back to moderate RWI, where did I leave my whip and chains?! You know... to keep the members at bay, you don't think they love spending time there do you? No sir, we keep them by force!

baa3d603.png

Edited by guanaco