When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy good Burberry jacket & reps?

Oxygenic

If I would like to buy a black Burberry trench or lightweight coat and perhaps some poloshirts of a good quality - where could I find good reps? Any trusted dealers och webshops you could recommend? I know of Bergies - and he is good, but there must be others too? :)

The only dealer here who I know %100 carries only top grade stuff is Bergie. I know WatchEden has a softgoods area but really ... it may be a false impression but I always think of W.E as lower-end.

The impression is warranted, nuff said

Yes, I am quite aware of that. I have no affilition to either of those sites. I am member of the repgeek (VIP member at RG) and RWI forum and just read around here. I will try and make more of an effort to post some more here to establish myself here. Hopefully there are a few respected members here who can vouch for those 2 sites.

Edited by dahonam

I just might try out Bergies :)

KB runs kind-of a "mom and pop" operation, with no official web site full of honey shots. But he is very attentive to customer's needs, prices more than fairly, and ships quickly. If you consider yourself a more advanced kind of user, and are willing to use email instead of a web site then I believe you'll be very happy.

FWIW out of curiosity, I looked at one of the above-named rep web sites and saw something I really had to have .. so I emailed KB and asked him to quote me a price along with a photo of the item from the fancy web site, and was pleasantly surprised when his number was A LOT less .. not a little less .. A LOT LESS than the fancy web site number.

:1a:

how is the quality of the Lacoste Polos? I really like Lacoste because the quality is amazing a black polo from Lacoste 10 years old and still black!! If the quality is really good and the delivery the germany is safe i will try some fake shirts.

how is the quality of the Lacoste Polos? I really like Lacoste because the quality is amazing a black polo from Lacoste 10 years old and still black!! If the quality is really good and the delivery the germany is safe i will try some fake shirts.

I have yet to actually try any of his polos, but I am currently in the processing of placing an order of stuff from him. Here are a couple reviews and this is what I am basing my purchase off of. KB Review

another

I'm working near the Burberry Factory Outlet and i have bought last week a gen Polo for 40€ why i should buy a fake one?

Because Burberry fabric, other than their Prorsum line, comes from China.

So, if you don't buy Prorsum, you've been dooped.

Edited by nomad89