When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Professional Bracelet/Case Polishing

george84

Does anyone on this site know where I can get some dings and scratches taken out of my BK WM9 LV M series, possibly anyone on this site who does it? I have some scratches and dings on the case on both the brushed and polished areas. Just wanted to know if anyone on here could recommend someone to put a mack-daddy shine on this puppy.. I'm not talking about using the titanium pad and polishing cloth (as is posted in a how-to on this site)...I'm talking possibly using Rolex pads, buffer, the real deal.

how deep are the dings and scratches?

The scratches aren't particularly deep, however I would need to remove the bezel in order to get them out as they are very close to the bezel when it sits on the watch and I wouldn't want to scratch the bezel with sand paper. Also, I dont have the tools or the know how to polish up the sides of the watch. There are no serious, but I get the feeling that a bench grinder or something would be necessary to get these out.