When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi And Some Comments And Questions.......

MikeMitchell

I've been on the hunt for a Breitling Bentley watch for the past few months. I found a couple of sites that were good. I decided to to a little more research. I found out that there are a huge amount of scam replica sites. I was shocked. Some of these sites seemed so legit!

So then I went on the hunt to find reviews of replica sites. I found some sites that pointed people in the direction of "legit" replica sites. I did some more research and found out some of these review sites were scam sites for the scam replica sites! WOW!

So then I went on the hunt for replica forums (like this one). I ran accross ones that only had a couple to a couple of hundred posts. Then by luck I found this forum that have several thousand posts! GREAT!Those other forums could be scammy (because there are only a couple of hundred posts) but I feel more secure asking questions on this board (because of the enormous number of posts).

Anyway, finding out there are so many scam sites, I'm a little nervous on where to find a nice "legit" replica. I checked the Watch Dealers section and found a lot of watch dealers.

I would need to save up for about a year to purchase a real Breitling Bentley. And by the time the year is up, I may realize that it isn't worth spending seven thoooooousand dollars, ya know? Besides, once the store employees see me, they would probably call the police :p

My question, what website would you recommend where I can find a nice fully functional (same weight, same look, etc) Breitling Bentley? I can't emphasize how much you're help would be appreciated!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sift through the posts in the "dealer review" section. Read, read, read.

We all have a favourite dealers... some are cheap but drop-ship, some charge a little more but pick and pack themselves and offer fantastic after-sales service.

That is why we say " first choose your dealer - then chose your watch"

Choose a dealer that offers the level of service that you feel comfortable with. All the dealers - at the top end of the market - offer the same, or very similar, products. If they haven't got it, they can usually get it.

First up welcome to RWG Mike :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yes this is the end of your searching everything you want in the rep world you can find here in excellent quality and resonable prices, as stated doing a bit of reading through our site and then wander over to our dealers section and choose yourself a watch :)

Ken