When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot Bal Harbour

moes129

Like this one too, very nice combinations of colors! I have no clue what Bal Harbour is, but it looks good on the strap!

But I'm as pessimistic as Toad, the see-through dial is going to cause some problems.

That makes me sad hearing it probably wont be that good. I have to agree though I knew there problems with the AP dial. And I was hoping it wouldn't harm this one but I think the Hublot models are now using in house movements weren't they using 7750 movements for a while? so I would imagine the gears behind the dial will be in the wrong spots.

I like Hublots but I can't shake the feel most of their designers spend all day long with a CAD version of a watch playing with colors. If you take a BW pic of this new one it looks almost like the all ceramic Aero Bang.

comp-1.jpg

Interesting. I have to agree looks like a different finish on some items but essentially the same watch. How is the Aero bang replica (assuming it is out).