When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex GMT Master 2 50th Anniv!

joedoe

Hi all fellow rolex fans..

I have been looking at this beutiful watch(GMT MASTER 2 50th Anniv) for some time now and im thinking about buying one. But theres one thing that annoys

the hell out of me, the misaligned engraved rehaut with ROLEXROLEX.

Do you guys think that theres comming and update with alignment fix on this issue?

• 2 weeks later...

TBH, unless you're crazy enough to be handing the watch over to someone to look at, 99.99% of the general public will ever know.

The WIS of this world, and those who make it their business to know the 'signs' of a well off person, may well spot it if they're eagle-eyed, but I wouldn't recommend wearing a rep in the situation where this may happen!

The WIS of this world, and those who make it their business to know the 'signs' of a well off person, may well spot it if they're eagle-eyed, but I wouldn't recommend wearing a rep in the situation where this may happen!

Or still...wear it...and if asked, be honest and say it's a rep...just like the ones used in Kill Bill...hop in your Ferrari, and drive off with a smile. :)

You would have to really have "eagle eye" vision to see the rehault engeraving on someone elses watch from anything over a foot away. At least with my poor vision it's pretty difficult to pick up. i'm sitting here looking at the evngraving on my DSSD, and I have a hard time seeing the rehault engraving at all.

I think we get a little too obsesive about details. i would expect that 99999.9999% of the population couldn't tell the difference between a genuine Rolex and a "Canal Street cheepo" much less the quality of reps most of our members wear.And secondly, that same percentage Don't care!