When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

newb from new orleans

Hello everyone, I am new to the site. I am in the New Orleans area and am 47 years old and am not really new to time pieces but I have always been intrigued by them. I started looking at watches online last week and was lured in by cheap prices and good deals. I bought a watch on worldofwatches.com a little over $100 and I think I got a deal. I am not so sure because I have not received it yet but I should get it this week. I have been researching watch vendors online and looking at replicas and there are a lot of vendors that look reputable and a lot that are not. Of course I have been looking at the replica Rolex

Well what is up Big Easy Cobra.

I was born and raised in St. Bernard (Da' Parish) Lived there until Katrina and now I am in Nashville.

You won't find a better group of guys/gals than right here at RWG. Do a bunch of searches and read as much as you can from the wealth of info provided by the masters here.

Good to see another member from back home. I believe TswissT is from Da Parish as well.

BTW, send me some Double D hot sausage.....can't get it here :-)

Welcome.

Kurt

Well what is up Big Easy Cobra.

I was born and raised in St. Bernard (Da' Parish) Lived there until Katrina and now I am in Nashville.

You won't find a better group of guys/gals than right here at RWG. Do a bunch of searches and read as much as you can from the wealth of info provided by the masters here.

Good to see another member from back home. I believe TswissT is from Da Parish as well.

BTW, send me some Double D hot sausage.....can't get it here :-)

Welcome.

Kurt

Thanks guys for the welcome, i will send you some sausage just let me know how much you want and what flavor and an address, peace. i am ready to throw down on a replica Rolex, what is the difference between the $400 ones and the $80-$100 ones? thanks.i am a concrete contractor and there is a lot of work going on down there, i have poured a few things down there. people are still just starting to rebuild. they are just starting the hospital,by the way i'm in Metry, peace.

Edited by Cobra GT

Welcome to RWG Cobra. Worldofwatches has some great deals,they have some very good prices on Seiko automatices,good to have you here :)

i could not pass up the deal, i know that MSRP $595 is bs but for $104 for the invicta 6930 it is a nice looking watch. its a japan automatic, 300m, 44mm case, 18k yellow plated i could not pass it up. i feel i got a good deal. then the wheels started turning so here i am. thanks again, peace.

Edited by Cobra GT

i could not pass up the deal, i know that MSRP $595 is bs but for $104 for the invicta 6930 it is a nice looking watch. its a japan automatic, 300m, 44mm case, 18k yellow plated i could not pass it up. i feel i got a good deal. then the wheels started turning so here i am. thanks again, peace.

As long as your happy :drinks:

Thanks guys for the welcome, i will send you some sausage just let me know how much you want and what flavor and an address, peace. i am ready to throw down on a replica Rolex, what is the difference between the $400 ones and the $80-$100 ones? thanks.i am a concrete contractor and there is a lot of work going on down there, i have poured a few things down there. people are still just starting to rebuild. they are just starting the hospital,by the way i'm in Metry, peace.

If you can get to LaPlace, there's a place called Jacobs Andouille right there on Airline cooming in from Kenner....BEST Andouille, boudin, and gumbo ya ever tasted.

If you can get to LaPlace, there's a place called Jacobs Andouille right there on Airline cooming in from Kenner....BEST Andouille, boudin, and gumbo ya ever tasted.

i have bought from there i use to pour a lot of house slabs in laplace pre-katrina let me know if you want something i will get it for you and ship it for you

Man, I had 5 gallons of shrimp gumbo, 50 lbs of boudin, 50 lbs of Andulle and 20 lbs of smoked pork tasso shipped up here for our wedding party a few years back....

shippingcosts were more than the goods (gumbo has to shipped overmight to remain frozen)

Jerry Lees out in BR has the best boudin I've ever ate in my life.