When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

newb looking to get in

Cobra GT

I have just come into this game and have not made a purchase except for a new Invicta from worldofwatches.com. Msrp was $595 and the watch was $104, I could not pass it up, I think I got a good deal, it is it think the 6930, with 1000ft, 18k plated, 44mm, automatic skeleton caseback and a few other details and I should receive tomorrow. Of course I am looking for replica Rolex submariner and have just started researching and have always wanted one. Can anyone point me to a good place start to buy, I will probably buy a few just to jump in but don

Hi Cobra, and welcome! You're right, there are tons of scam artists out there, and this place is a good resource to help you avoid them. Read up on the member trade and purchase reviews, and you'll get a feel for the flavor of this place. Everybody here understands if someone attempts a scam they'll be gone RIGHT NOW. It is not tolerated. Period.

Do a bunch of reading, figure out what floats your boat, and jump in.

Gotta warn you, your wallet is gonna hate you six months... before you know it you'll be researching and building your own pieces.

thanks man that is kind of where i am headed, i would like to get into modding my own pieces, i just need a little bit of help getting set up with some good dealers and a little direction

If you look at the Forum main menu, you'll see a huge section for our trusted merchants. Most have some sort of web store, and a few are buy-by-email only .. no web page.

You're going to find this out on your own, anyway, but if you're looking for a Submariner rep, you have two good choices.

1> a Noobfactory sub rep, which are inexpensive and good

2> a WM9 factory sub rep which is near perfect and expensive