When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wo-mart Site Down?

MJP

I'm amazed that no one has called "intentional downtime" here... it kindof seems that paul is trying to direct traffic to the Bestswiss site...

Who knows could just be me. It about drove me nuts when I discovered wo-mart to be down on the 25th... and the 26th... and still down today.

when he directed us there in the past, he said we would pay wo-mart prices, but just look at the site for his available catalogue of watches

How about his best-swiss site? Down also?

EDIT: Best Swiss is up... And parts of wo-mart are up as well. For instance, if you hit http://www.wo-mart.com/reviews.php, that section of the site is live, and his images are still pulling up in his dealer ads on the forums.

That helped me get my watch-browsing itch scratched--thanx for that link

Seems kind of ironic that he uses the full-on gen company's logo, but uses "xxx" on the ends of text links, I assume to avoid copyright issues.

The actual logos seem way more...well you know.

I think it makes it harder to search for the names. the text will show up in a search engine, the logo does not

I'm amazed that no one has called "intentional downtime" here... it kindof seems that paul is trying to direct traffic to the Bestswiss site...

Who knows could just be me. It about drove me nuts when I discovered wo-mart to be down on the 25th... and the 26th... and still down today.

And An Edit: Wo-Mart is up and running at last check... around 1200hrs EST