When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice on Incoming Milgauss - lume quality

Aeon

I'm not sure I understand what the issue is...Are you thinking the lume is not evenly applied on the 6-o-clock marker? I think it might be reflection in the pic...look at the 9-o-clock on the same pic.

Any irregularities this small should not be an issue on the watch in person.

I have an earlier version of the Milgauss...and it's a beautiful watch (with the green crystal...but not the real green crystal)...you should be happy with yours...my lume really sucks...but not enough to bug me to replace the dial...yet...

BTW...welcome to the forum, and thanks for stepping up to VIP status.

- Pennies, I'll message you where I got this rep from…still unsure on the protocol for posting dealer info.

- Toadtorrent, I appreciate the help. I think I just needed a little encouragement. This rep was on sale and a spur of moment decision, I usually take months to research and choose. With little knowledge on the rep I was feeling a little uneasy.

Thanks for the warm welcome, becoming a VIP member is the least I can do. The information (gen & rep) here is priceless. Also thank you for taking the time to write those enlightening posts. The history, dissection, and opinions you infuse in your reviews satisfies my thirst for knowledge.

- Wiesn089, I'm glad you pointed out the accuracy of the rehault makes me feel that I made a good “quick” decision

Thanks again everyone…I’m really happy I found this place