When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which DSSD and from who?

hoovskinstein

Hi all,

I have been a client of Womart some years ago but I've been off the rep radar for a while. I am looking to buy the most perfect 'out of the box' Ultimate DSSD. I have reviewed all the forums meticulously on which version is the latest and greatest and it is confusing, V5+ - noobfactory/ cartel, etc...

Do you guys know if the Gen DSSD has the Rolex coronet etched in the crystal at the 6 position as with most other post-2001 models? I have seen various pictures of gens/ reps that either show it or don't.

Also, who is providing the best DSSD to date?

I was originally looking favourably at Andrew's but at $470 USD I am uncertain whether it's worth it, given that I have read more favourable reviews from Josh and BK. I am after genuine swiss ETA movement. Josh's is priced at $370. I am in Australia BTW.

At present, I am leaning towards Josh because I am also in the market for a Chanel J12 Swiss Quartz Rep for my lady and I know Josh has a large stock. But I have also read that BK is the 'lex rep king. Any thoughts on the differences between the two? Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I went with BK and couldn't be happier eventhough it is the same noob Josh and others can get he adds his date wheel over lay and centres everything best he can also he pre selects the best one he can get at that time.

How did you order through BK? Was it through this forum? Can you PM me his contact details please?

How did you order through BK? Was it through this forum? Can you PM me his contact details please?

He is in the dealers section mate (BKs watch garage)

Your other option considered equal to (arguably) is the watch Trevor sells.

You therefore have the Noobfactory from Josh or Anddrew etc

The same one with DW overlay, Rehaut adjusting and QC from BK

or the DSSD Trevor supplies which is the cheapest option by far and without BKs waiting list.

• 2 weeks later...

He is in the dealers section mate (BKs watch garage)

Your other option considered equal to (arguably) is the watch Trevor sells.

You therefore have the Noobfactory from Josh or Anddrew etc

The same one with DW overlay, Rehaut adjusting and QC from BK

or the DSSD Trevor supplies which is the cheapest option by far and without BKs waiting list.

I'm asking the same question, guess I should have looked harder! Trevor? Where?? Price point??? Better than Josh? Same question on Andrew.

Probably going BK/Noob, but might as well look around.

Cheers.